[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 17 07:54:54 PDT 2005

I want to go and will daytrip or camp. Three Kings is a great event, lots of fun to watch!!

Dana
  Kaz wrote:

  Yesterday, I heard some talk of Three Kings. I hadn't originally planned on attending, since I was going to Autumn Melees the next week. However, I overheard the idea of day-tripping. Since Rosenfeld supported us so wonderfully at Lughnasad, I find this to be a great idea. It would be a long day, beginning very early in the morning, but I think it could be a lot of fun.

  Would anyone else be interested in day-tripping as a warm up for Autumn Melees?

  --
  Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
  (Kaz the Sinister)