[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 18:50:47 PDT 2005

Tell me about this Three Kings?

--- Adam Harrison <concrete_donkey at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am currently planning on going, but will not be
> day
> tripping.  :-(
>
> -Bjorn
>
> --- Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Yesterday, I heard some talk of Three Kings. I
> > hadn't originally planned on
> > attending, since I was going to Autumn Melees the
> > next week. However, I
> > overheard the idea of day-tripping. Since
> Rosenfeld
> > supported us so
> > wonderfully at Lughnasad, I find this to be a
> great
> > idea. It would be a long
> > day, beginning very early in the morning, but I
> > think it could be a lot of
> > fun.
> >  Would anyone else be interested in day-tripping
> as
> > a warm up for Autumn
> > Melees?
> >
> > --
> > Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
> > (Kaz the Sinister)

Whether one is Hindu or a Muslim or a Christian, how you live your life is proof that you are or not fully His. We cannot condemn or judge or pass words that will hurt people. We don't know in what way God is appearing to that soul and what God is drawing that soul to; therefor, who are we to condemn anybody?
    Mother Teresa