[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bowyers and Fletchers Guild Meeting

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 16:31:00 PDT 2005

Kaz,
can I catch a ride with you to the meeting?
I could leave the munchkins at home.
Erinn

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=820+McCully&csz=White+Settlement%2C+TX&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=
> for an online, interactive map.
>
> In Service,
> Padraig
> --
> Nunc est bibendum.

Whether one is Hindu or a Muslim or a Christian, how you live your life is proof that you are or not fully His. We cannot condemn or judge or pass words that will hurt people. We don't know in what way God is appearing to that soul and what God is drawing that soul to; therefor, who are we to condemn anybody?
    Mother Teresa