[Loch-Ruadh] Three Kings

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 10:49:23 PDT 2005

Well Cathal and I sat down and used twisted Scadian
logic to decide that if we day tripped Three Kings we
would need quite a bit of stuff for six people. And
then following that trail of logic we decided.. if we
were packing THAT much stuff.. we might as well
camp... so we need to pack a tent... which means.. we
need more stuff to put in the tent.. the tent that
will holding the stuff we would have packed just for
for day tripping.

So ummm we will be camping Three Kings.

And according to Cathal, just to save time.. we will
be using the same logic for Autumn Melees in
Bordermarch... I mean.. since our stuff will mostly be
ready to go from Three Kings.

See everyone soon!

Lady Kat

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"