[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Humor, continued...

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 21 19:37:12 PDT 2005

And on the 2nd day God created haggis.

Terrence

"Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net> wrote:
Almost Paradise!

At the beginning of time God, in his infinite wisdom, turned to the
Archangel
Gabriel and said -

"Today I am going to create Scotland. I will make it a country of dark
beautiful
mountains, purple glens and rich green forests. I will give it clear swift
flowing rivers and I will fill them with salmon. The land shall be lush and
fertile, on which the people shall grow barley to brew into an amber nectar
that
will be much sought after the world over. Underneath the land I shall lay
rich
seams of coal. In the waters around the shores there will be an abundance of
fish and beneath the sea bed there will be vast deposits of oil and gas."

"Excuse me Sire" interrupted the Archangel Gabriel. "Don't you think you are
being a little overgenerous to these Scots?"

"Not really" replied the Lord. "Wait until you see the neighbors I am giving
them."