[Loch-Ruadh] FYI at the Fort Worth Botanical Garden and bardic

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 15:55:40 PDT 2005

I wanted to go soo bad. But, I woke up this morning
with the worst cold/headache or allergy attack. I've
been in bed since after church.
By the way, thank you for being so nice to my Dad last
night. He's really quiet now, but that will change. I
had to drag him kicking and screaming. The only places
he has gone since we've moved here is my house and the
doctor's office. He's become somewhat agoraphobic in
his depression. Anyhow, he said he had a nice time.
Thanks Polydore for the song book.
Emma
And Padraig... I think we ought to have you lynched or
at least give you a communal spanking for not showing
up last night. You were missed. :)

--- Kathy Varner <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> This sounds like fun to me, anyone planning to
> attend?
>

> Catrin
>
> "Steve K. Rourke" <steverourke at charter.net> wrote:
> FALL FESTIVAL IN JAPANESE GARDEN
> Feast your eyes on the spectacular fall color of the
> Japanese Garden while
> you and your family enjoy traditional Japanese
> dance, music, martial arts
> demonstrations, papermaking, and tea ceremonies.
> Admission: Adults $4.00,
> Children (4-12yrs.) $2.00, under 4 free.
>
> Saturday October 22 11AM-5PM
> Sunday October 23 12-5PM
>

> --

Whether one is Hindu or a Muslim or a Christian, how you live your life is proof that you are or not fully His. We cannot condemn or judge or pass words that will hurt people. We don't know in what way God is appearing to that soul and what God is drawing that soul to; therefor, who are we to condemn anybody?
    Mother Teresa