[Loch-Ruadh] got tests results today

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 16:08:53 PDT 2005

Finally got my MRA test results today. Apparantly the
artery to my stomach is thin and possibly has blockage
going on... So lucky me. I get to go to a vascular
doctor. :)
I'm too young for this stuff. It just shows, that for
some people, you can still eat healthy, exercise, not
smoke, be young and still have vascular problems.
The irony is that I went to ER a few weeks ago
complaining of chest pains after my colonoscopy. My
heart rate was up, but they said they weren't worried
because my blood work was normal, and I was too young
for a vascular problem. Don't you just love doctors?
My Gastrologist, thinks it's caused by my Lupus SLE. I
think it's because my previous neurologist caused me
to have dilantin toxicity (he prescribed me too high
of a dosage) that resulted in minor
stroke....(supposedly with no long term effects)
I guess I'll find out in three weeks. Apparantly the
doctor my PPO will pay for only works Mondays. :)
Typical
I'll keep you posted,
Emma

Whether one is Hindu or a Muslim or a Christian, how you live your life is proof that you are or not fully His. We cannot condemn or judge or pass words that will hurt people. We don't know in what way God is appearing to that soul and what God is drawing that soul to; therefor, who are we to condemn anybody?
    Mother Teresa