[Loch-Ruadh] upcoming schedule

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 13:23:12 PST 2005

----Original Message Follows----
From: Terry Varner <tdv250 at sbcglobal.net>
To: Loch Ruadh <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] upcoming schedule
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:38:48 -0800 (PST)

Just checking, what is everybodys schedule for coming events?

Three Kings: not attending

Border Wars: not attending

Yule Revel: Baby will roughly be a week old......we will have to see. It
will probably be a no, but it depends on how I feel. I would very much like
to go since we wouldn't be walking around or camping.

Gulf War: Not attending, getting married in April.

We'll have to see when I make another event, it might not be until
Springfaire or Guardian of the Tor. Only other places I *might* go is
Kragenworth keep. We'll have to see how this new motherhood thing goes. ;o)
Miss you guys.

Ceara