[Loch-Ruadh] upcoming schedule

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 19:00:53 PST 2005

We want more info on Autumn Melees... If we can get
info on cabins or camping we are definately interested
in Yule Revel... And hopefully we'll go to Gulf War
for the week.
Emma

--- Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Kaz and Family -
>  Three Kings - I am daytripping (no family) and
> maybe sacking out Saturday
> night with Cathal's Clan
>  Autumn Melees - Family is camping Friday and
> Saturday nights
>  Yule Revel - Family is in a cabin Friday and
> Saturday
>  Gulf Wars - Family is camping for the week.
>
>  On 10/31/05, Terry Varner <tdv250 at sbcglobal.net>
> wrote:
> >
> > Just checking, what is everybodys schedule for
> coming events?
> >  Three Kings: we are camping
> >  Border Wars: undecided
> >  Yule Revel: we are going and staying in cabins
> for Friday and Saturday
> > night.
> >  Gulf War: We are going if there is a War.
> >  We need to get a head count for war so we can see
> if we have our minimum
> > attendance or if we should invite from outside the
> group. We should probably
> > discuss it at this Populace, so try to get back
> with your answer even if the
> > answer is no. So we can discuss it.
> >  Thanks

> --
> Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
> (Kaz the Sinister)

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown