[Loch-Ruadh] MOVING

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 30 10:32:34 PDT 2005

help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i need help moving some of the stuff for eren holliways  refuges   !  i need some one to pick up what Polydore has at his house  and i will try to get the stuff from Constance (sp) i can't lift much   if some one can help please call me on my cell   these folks are moving to a duplex in Arlington   ( i am in the dark as much as any one )  817 688 3842             wolfie

wolfie !
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
In Service to the Most High: from whom all blessings flow
and the kingdom