[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Sep 1 06:57:49 PDT 2005

Okay, I think Kaz and Antonia deserve a special award from Tegwared's "grow the Shire" campaign.  Now, if we can just get everyone in Loch Ruadh to follow suit...  ;-)

Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need anything at all.  Just don't list Kat as a character reference (although now that I think of it, she is quite a character).

Padraig
  Kaz wrote:

  The boys are 2 and 5. We have been told that they are great kids, so we are keeping our fingers crossed on these guys. As for help, let's see ... Melanie can lick our toilets clean, I'll let you move the furniture around and shampoo the rugs, ... just kidding. Thanks for the offer, but we should be able to take care of everything over the long weekend. Enjoy your Whine and Cheese Partaay.