[Loch-Ruadh] Meat and Whine - Movie time Confirm

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 11:23:57 PDT 2005

Fandango now has Saturday's movie times posted and the
time is indeed 4pm for The Brothers Grimm. (Just FYI..
the next showing showing isn't until 10:10pm.)

So to repost the information:

This is an open invitation for those not able to
attend Gothic Wars to meet for a day of food and
WHINE. Yes that's it.. whine all you want about not
being at Gothic Wars while enjoying a some BBQ and a
movie.

We have planned on meeting at Shady Oaks BBQ and Grill
at 2pm for a late lunch, or early dinner if you
prefer. (average cost is $7-8 for salads, sandwiches,
burgers etc)

We will follow our meat and whine with the movie "The
Brothers Grimm" which is showing at the UA Fossil
Creek Stadium 11. Show time for the movie is 4pm.
.
Ticket Prices are:
Adult $8.50
Matinee $6.00
Child $6.00
Senior $6.00
Student $6.75

Please email me if you are interested in attending the
meal so that I can call in a reservation to Shady Oaks
on Friday afternoon.

Lady Katheryn
Shire of Loch Ruadh

Map to Shady Oaks BBQ: