[Loch-Ruadh] billy bobs

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 11:20:00 PDT 2005

I didn't think of that. I guess we could go as a group
if we wanted. I'm just letting everyone know about
this donation site because the news keeps on telling
people to give money. I personally hate giving money
because I feel the overhead is too high. (Not to
mention the fact that I'm broke)

--- John Stegall <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:

> are we going as a group to take them what we can or
> each one ?    wolfie
>

> wolfie !
> j_greywolf at earthlink.net
> In Service to the Most High: from whom all blessings
> flow
> and the kingdom>

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." -Rita Mae Brown