[Loch-Ruadh] Disaster Relief from Loch Ruadh

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Sat Sep 3 10:53:09 PDT 2005

Ok I just received word that there *are* two shelters set up in Tarrant County and that ARC is in need of volunteers as well as the ongoing need for donated items. If you can lend a hand you might want to call the local ARC chapter which is the Chisholm Trail Chapter and their number is (817) 336-8718. I am sure that this phone line is going to be *busy* so if you call and cant get through please be patient and keep trying. While I think its awesome that we, the SCA, are helping our fellow SCAdians who were devastated by the hurricane we also need to keep in mind our fellow humans who may have no one like the SCA to help them and are at the sole mercy of the kindness of strangers.

Magdalea/Pook