[Loch-Ruadh] jobs needed

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 5 06:21:06 PDT 2005

 tell the lady to check with the fort worth zoo  at last  check thou the
city had a hiring freeze on but in lite of this disaster they may have
lifted  that    the city also has other jobs   check either on the bulliten
board at ft worth  city hall  or on line at fortworthgov.org    good luck
to all   wolfie

Ansteorra, SCA,Inc. <loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Date: 09/04/2005 11:46:42 PM
> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] jobs needed
>

> I have a few pleas for jobs...
> So here they are:
>
> I know of a man in shelter who was a Longshoreman. He
> is skilled in construction and has had experience w/
> prep cooking and dish washing.
> His wife is looking into renewing her beautician's
> license... so she would like a job at a beauty parlor.
>
> Another lady I have met used to work as an assistant
> at the zoo and would like a job helping at the zoo...
> but would be happy with any job.
>
> If anybody knows of any openings, please email me.
> Emma
>
> "The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is
suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best
friends. If they're okay, then it's you." -Rita Mae Brown