[Loch-Ruadh] Modem needed...

Polydore polydore at ntbb.net
Wed Sep 7 15:00:25 PDT 2005

for on old Lalaptop PC to send to Merwyyd... to help him keep in touch
with his barony. They hane no computer where he is staying, but the
phone lines are supposed to be reinstalled at the house in the next
couple of days. Anybody got a spare? I have the rest of the computer.
And drivers should work with Win 98SE.

A P/S 2 mouse would also be a usefull addition if anyboyd has a spare
laying around...

As would a printer, come to think of it. Printer should have drivers and
hopefully, some ink.  The ones where the ink costs more than the printer
are probably not a good idea, be cheeper to just buy a nes one in that case.

I know we have a bunch of computer geeks in the Shire that may have
these things laying around.
Thnaks
Polydore!