[Loch-Ruadh] Unofficial Fighter Practice

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 07:14:52 PDT 2005

We wont be coming tonight. But, we would like to start
coming soon. I have to help w/ security at shelter
tonight. (tiny me security? scary huh?)
Emma
P.S. I need to get my boys certified to learn how to
fight. Tell me what to do.
Have you heard on your hopefully new munchkins yet?

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=8762+Gray+Fox+Court&city=&state=&zipcode=76123

> --
> Kazimierz Lewyski
> (Kaz the Sinister or Left-Handed, you decide)

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." Winston Churchill