[Loch-Ruadh] Unofficial Fighter Practice

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 8 18:16:40 PDT 2005

In case you haven't noticed yet, I won't be making it either.  I will probably make it next week.

Terrence

Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:
Thursday, September 8, at 7:00 (really anytime after 6:00 is fine), UNOFFICIAL fighter practice at my house, located at 8762 Gray Fox Court. (Mapquest link below) There will be conditioning, pell work and pick-up fights, if wanted. Non-fighters are welcome and encouraged to attend. See you here.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=8762+Gray+Fox+Court&city=&state=&zipcode=76123

--
Kazimierz Lewyski
(Kaz the Sinister or Left-Handed, you decide)