[Loch-Ruadh] Katrina

Aingeal Mac Clan_mac at charter.net
Sun Sep 11 11:30:52 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I have been in contact with the red cross.  I have found out that I should be called up in the next couple of weeks.  I will be going into the areas with the most devastation. I will be taking my truck and trying to take some stuff with me.  Mainly water, a good first aid kit, power tools and whatever else might be requested.  I thought I should let my SCA family know.  Please understand that I will not be doing any rapier during this time.  If Caerell gets his corrected card he will be able to hold practices.

In Service,
Aingeal