[Loch-Ruadh] Request of the populace

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Sun Sep 11 20:35:08 PDT 2005

No objections here.  Let us know if you need donations to restock any out of date items.

Padraig
  Aingeal wrote:

  Greetings,
  I have spoke to our Seneschal asking about taking our Shire's first aid kit with me to the Katrina areas.  She has no problem with this so I am now asking the Populace if anyone has issue with me using the Shire's kit while I am actively working for the Red Cross.  Can you please post any comments or concerns so that I can find out if I will be using it or trying to obtain another kit.

  In Service,
  Aingeal