[Loch-Ruadh] Mini Demo Tomorrow Evening

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 11:28:43 PDT 2005

The "clubbing" will be done on stage as a skit
during the dinner.
By all means, don the armor... the kids really
get a kick out of that and I'm sure you could be
worked into the skit.

By the way, for those attending, the best place
to park is at the back of the school behind the
cafetorium and enter through that back door. I
will be in there somewhere and will be watching
for you all.

I am on the way to the school now to help set
things up.

//EH