[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice Potluck Reminder

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 09:07:44 PDT 2005

While I am sure there will be the usual reminders sent
out about Fighter practice and archery practice being
this upcoming sunday, I wanted to remind everyone that
THIS sunday's fighter practice is the lunch potluck.

Would ppl like to list what they are bringing to share
so that we don't get 50 loaves of bread and not nearly
enough chocolate? hehehe

Kat

Kat and Cathal: Watermelon, Cantelope and Grapes (cut
and mixed together)

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"