[Loch-Ruadh] Bowyers and Fletcher Meeting Tonight

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 06:09:29 PDT 2005

Because of the Bowyers and Fletcher Meeting tonight, I will not be holding
my weekly unofficial fighter practice. However, if you wish to come and hit
the pell, you are more than welcome.
The Bowyers and Fletcher Meeting will be held at my house, starting at 7:00.
I believe the plans are to repair the Shire's loaner gear, work on crossbow
blanks, and we'll probably talk about other projects like the Shire's
ballista. Everyone is welcome. Click the link below for a map.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=8762+Gray+Fox+Court&city=&state=&zipcode=76123
--
Kazimierz Lewyski
(Kaz the Sinister or Left-Handed, you decide)