[Loch-Ruadh] Defender plans

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 15 11:14:21 PDT 2005

We are considering going. I took the weekend off for
CCD teaching, but we've had a sudden expense come
up...(we broke our lease to move here... was told we
only have to pay for amount of time it took to rent
place out, didn't get it in writing and now being
threatened w/ litigation unless we come up with 2500
uggh) so it depends on the price. We need more
information please.

Emma
--- Kathy Varner <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> As discussed at Populace I wanted to begin the
> discussion here of who is attending and what we want
> to do for meals.
>
> I believe the camping list so far is
> Dana
> Gwen
> Janie and Eoghan
> Catrin and Tegwared
> Kat and Cathal (tentative)
> Alric and Fiona (tentative)
>
> Daytrippers:
> Rolf and Sybil
> Bear and Brigid
>
> Anyone else attending please post here if you are
> interested in camping with Loch Ruadh and
> participating in  a Camp Meal Sat evening. We also
> need to decide on desserts to bring for the event
> wide camp hopping Pot-Luck.
>

> Catrin
> Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
> Loch Ruadh Rocks!

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." Winston Churchill