[Loch-Ruadh] Defender plans

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 15 14:08:15 PDT 2005

I'm coming! I'm coming! My doctor said I could...
So, I will be camping for the second time this year
and the first time after the back surgery. Woohoo!

//Elizabeth

Kathy Varner <dkv250 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
As discussed at Populace I wanted to begin the discussion here of who is attending and what we want to do for meals.

I believe the camping list so far is
Dana
Gwen
Janie and Eoghan
Catrin and Tegwared
Kat and Cathal (tentative)
Alric and Fiona (tentative)

Daytrippers:
Rolf and Sybil
Bear and Brigid

Anyone else attending please post here if you are interested in camping with Loch Ruadh and participating in  a Camp Meal Sat evening. We also need to decide on desserts to bring for the event wide camp hopping Pot-Luck.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!