[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Forgive the bandwidth use

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 13:50:29 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I'm not sure if any one on the list was told but on Aug 12 I went in to have
surgery as the second part of my weight loss. The surgeon that did the
operation screwed me up pretty bad and I landed back in the hospital anemic
and nearly septic from an infection he kept telling me I didn't have. I was
in the hospital for 13 days on heavy drugs and even had to have a blood
transfusion and a second surgery had to be done to fix an area that split
back open. I'm home know still on I.V. antibiotics and have split open
again. I'm going in Monday to see a different surgeon, probably going to be
taking legal actions against the first guy, if everything thing goes good
with this new person. Anyway, all in all I'm doing ok other then missing a
ton of work that I didn't have any PTO to cover and will probably wind up
losing my job. Sigh, when it rains it pores. I have an issue her at the home
that I'm not sure if anyone can help me with. I have a pitbull/masstive mix
1 1/2 old that is all around a good dog but she won't stop trying to jump on
me and I can't take any of that, so we've had to keep her pined up for most
of the day and she's really unhappy. I was wondering if anyone with some
land or a big yard would be interested in taking her. She's a good girl,
likes to chew plastic bottles but other then that she follows basic
commands, is house trained, and is up to date with her shots. I hate to have
to get rid of her, as I've nursed her through some hard times; like a bad
case of parvo as a pup. I'm not sure how long I'm going to be laid up but I
know she can't stay pined up; it's breaking my heart to hear her cry cause
she wants out to play. We have to other dogs that don't have a jumping
problem so she's use to other animals but I can't be sure how she'll do with
"new" animals around her. Like I said I love her but she needs room to run
around and play. If anyone would like to see her or talk to me feel free to
e-mail. I'm not going to take her to the pound because the city puts
pitbulls to sleep if surrendered.

Thanks for the time,
Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson mka Charles Armitage
In service to the dream...