[Loch-Ruadh] Defender plans

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 17 08:10:53 PDT 2005

Fajitas sounds like a good meal for Sat night to me. If Jock, Vivian, and Gryffydd are providing meat and veggies, then we need those planning to participate to bring:
tortillas
hot sauce
tortilla chips
whatever else you like to go with that can be kept in an ice chest for 2 days.

How does this sound to everyone??

"tiggerthistle at netzero.net" <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:

Dad, Jock and I are going to Defender.  Jock and I discussed that if Elfsea is not having their camp pot luck dinner that we might do Fajita's for everyone, we bring the meat and veggies and everyone else can bring the rest of the fixins'. What does anyone else think??

Vivian

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!