[Loch-Ruadh] RE: [Ansteorra-announce] Elfsea Defender CANCELLATION

dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Sep 21 10:39:48 PDT 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

Many in Elfsea have been hard at work preparing for our annual baronial
event. And we thank you one and all for the sacrifices and efforts given up
to this point. However, word now comes from our scouts of something wicked.
That dread beast, Rita, akin to the monster Katrina, does threaten our
borders. We applaud the many souls who are prepared to stand in defense of
Elfsea and, in fact, claim the title of Elfsea Defender. However, prudence
dictates that we show a modicum of respect and give ear to Rita's arguments.
Therefore, our populace shall be rallied and our champions determined at a
later date, once lady Rita's case has been made. If her claims prove false,
know that we shall swiftly smite our scout, NOAA. Should they prove true, we
will pay homage and laud the efforts of good NOAA for warning the populace.
Fear not, Ansteorra, for lady Rita is likely so much wind. Lord knows we
have dealt with many such blow hards. This too, shall pass.

Until then, we shall send Jarl Timo, our current chivalric defender into the
eye of the storm and pray for his safe deliverance.

.......or not. Stay alert for the rescheduling of Elfsea Defender!

In the service of kingdom, crown and barony we remain
Armand and Ameline
Baron & Baroness of Elfsea

org [mailto:ansteorra-announce2->
bounces+dragonetti=generich.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of