[Loch-Ruadh] This Saturday - Wedding and Bardic - 2nd try

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:58:16 PDT 2005

At Officer's Meeting, it was discussed that since Elfsea Defender has been
cancelled, many of us would plan on attending Tom and Crystal's wedding, in
garb of course. Afterwards, the monthly Bardic will take place at my house
from approx 8:00 till we call it quits. If I am not home at 8:00, it is
because I am still at the wedding and will be home shortly.
 Vivian and Jock, you are welcome to renew your vows at Bardic, or wait for
another time and place. It is up to you.
 If the weather gets too nasty (or the drinks flow too freely), those that
wish may stay the night. A link to a map to my house is attached below. I
hope to see the entire Shire at the Wedding and Bardic.
 Map to Wedding
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=7120+W.+Cleburne+Rd&city=&state=&zipcode=76133
 Map to Kaz's Den
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=8762+Gray+Fox+Court&city=&state=&zipcode=76123

--
Kazimierz Lewyski
(Kaz the Sinister or Left-Handed, you decide)