[Loch-Ruadh] storm preparations

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 11:09:34 PDT 2005

Now is a good time to "batten the hatches" -- trim branches that might break in high winds, restock the first aid kits, and make sure that you have fresh batteries for flashlights.

As our cousins in the south of the kingdom make their way to the safety of more inland borders, please keep those headed in the opposite direction in your prayers.  My eldest daughter was put on alert today that her reserve unit may be called to make their way into the heart of danger to help those who may be unable (or unwilling) to soujourn to safety.  I will light a candle and say a prayer for all those brave souls who put themselves in harm's way in the service of others, and urge you to do so as well.

Keep safe and dry,
Madelina