Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] This Saturday - Wedding and Bardic

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 23 06:48:58 PDT 2005

Well, unfortunately Chantel had a wreck in her truck.  She isn't hurt seriously, just bruised up.  It does leave us without transportation except my company van which drinks gas like mad.  It also cost us the weekend cash to pay the tow truck driver.  We are having to cancel all the plans for the weekend and stay home.  Probably just as well as I am hearing rumblings that the gas stations may start running out of gas before Tuesday unless the refineries in Houston get the gas pipelines running quickly.

Wish I could be there this weekend.  Hope everyone has a good time.  Be careful!

Terrence

"tiggerthistle at netzero.net" <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:

Jock says that yes we are still doing fajitas for Saturday night. sooo everybody get your fixins' together and we well see you then.

Vivian