[Loch-Ruadh] Estrella War in Feb

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:01:10 PDT 2005

Kat and I both grew up on the west side of Phoenix over by Luke AFB. We both
went to Peoria High School.
My parents house is on 57th Ave just north of Peoria Ave in Glendale. Kat's
mom had a house out by Sun City at I think 111th and Olive. We moved to
Dallas in '92 after I finally graduated from college. :)
 --Cathal