[Loch-Ruadh] Estrella War in Feb

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 10:55:26 PDT 2005

Estrella War:

Expect dust during the day..hot temps during the day..
and cold at night and mornings. Bring both types of
garb or dress in layers. Last year the boys (Duckie
and Gator) got rained on.

Electric hookups are there but are as usual...small
amount of hookups.. large amount of ppl... don't count
on actually using them. I'd say leave the AC and fans
at home.

As for land, I don't really see it as a problem. My
brother says he is pretty confidant he can get us a
"pretty okay peice of dirt to camp on" if he knows how
many to expect. *grin*  Which is why I have brought it
up now so ppl can think about it and let me know.

My brother made the suggestion that if you don't have
the time to make the drive that you fly out while
sending your armor and gear with those driving.

Kat

PS) Sean.. I was 4 when you were at Williams AFB
hehehe. I also happened to be living in San Diego, my
dad was a Lt Commander on the USS Montecello at the
time.

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"