[Loch-Ruadh] email kicking you out

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 08:24:46 PDT 2005

Kaz,
about 1/2 of your emails are going to my spam
folder... I always check that folder anyhow, (so not
an issue for me) but I just wanted to let you know
since this is a problem with other people too. Do you
know why this might be?
Emma

--- Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Your email is kicking me out as spam. So, to answer
> your questions regarding
> Crown,
>  1. I wasn't going to take my armor, but there
> should be plenty of room for
> your's and Sarah's. Bring it along.
> 2. Meeting at Cathal's is fine. I'm going to try and
> be there between
> 7:00-7:15.
>

> --
> Kazimierz Lewyski
> (Kaz the Sinister or Left-Handed, you decide)

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." Winston Churchill