[Loch-Ruadh] Email for Bear

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 30 19:51:24 PDT 2005

Although I wanted to go, I will be at home... somewhere between
allergy medicine and termite poison. To explain: the allergies are
running amok and causing sore throat, then apartment complex
gives notice that tomorrow morning (Sat) at 10:30 am the down-
stairs appartments are going to be treated for termites.
Alas... another Saturday alone (since Randy is working and will
have the vehicle). Hmm... I think I hear Big Bertha calling?

//Elizabeth