[Loch-Ruadh] stuff needed for home Hurricane victims

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 30 22:40:45 PDT 2005

Sorry This is the first time I had heard from you,I didn't know you still wanted the table.
I was in Dallas all evening,just got home 12:38 AM - Santana Concert
Call you later this morning.
Connie

erinn holloway <mom3badboys at yahoo.com> wrote:
Give me a call (817)370-2187. I'm working out details
on trailer with Wolfie, but the family is starting
moving in tomorrow.
Erinn