[Loch-Ruadh] Gothic War

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 09:45:43 PDT 2005

Congrats on the visit from CPS, I hope all goes well!!! An adoption does
deserve a special award. I would help out if I could, but Dallas is a long
way from Ft Worth, especially with gas prices. I wish I could hang out with
you guys at the "Meat and Whine"... but it looks like I'll have to do my
whining here in Dallas. ;o)

As for the rest of Loch Ruadh following with the campaign to "grow the
shire"...you could say that I am in compliance ;o) I won't be going to any
more camping events until the baby is born, my body just can't handle it.
But my little turkey baby is due thanksgiving day (Nov 24th), so hopefully
if I feel well enough you guys should be seeing us at Yule, and you guys
will get to meet him! Have fun guys.

Ceara