[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War site

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 12:30:43 PDT 2005

My Dad is agriphobic. I'll try to get him to come.
But, it's hard to get him out of the house. I tried to
get him to come to Bardic w/ no luck.
We'll work on him.
Emma
P.S> He said if he does come... he wants to be Friar
Fruck LOL

--- Terry Sikes <tdsikes at prodigy.net> wrote:

> So when are you bringing him to Populace?
>
> Terrence
>
> erinn holloway <mom3badboys at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You wouldn't say that if you met my Mom. She's one
> of
> those, "What will the neighbors think" people. My
> Dad... Well he's another story. He lives with me
> now.
> When he first got a divorce he resembled Ozzy
> Osbourne. He died his hair burgundy, got some
> tattoos.
> :) Now he's tamed a bit...
> He wears his grateful Dead shirts and has decorated
> his bedroom with Che Guevera posters and such. :)
> Kind
> of scary... but I still love him. :)
>
> --- Terry Varner wrote:
>

> ---------------------------------
>
> There is no such thing as ex-hippies, we never
> really
> change on the inside and for some of us not much on
> the outside either. So no ex-hippies just older
> hippies.
>

> Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
> Loch Ruadh, Hospitaler
> You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it
> doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
> If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape
>
> ---------------------------------
> From: erinn holloway
> To: "Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra,
> SCA,Inc."
> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War site
> Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 19:01:46 -0700 (PDT)
> >Growing up with x-hippies does that to a person. My
> >parents took me to Jimmy Buffet concerts when I was
> >three. (Nothing like a 3 year old singing Why Don't
> We
> >Get Drunk and Screw) Then my Dad would by me Frank
> >Zappa lps and whatever else could be heard on the
> Dr.
> >Demento show. So, yes I'm as sick and twisted and
> I'm
> >raising my brats to be sick and twisted too.
> >:)
> >
> >--- Polydore
> wrote:
> >
> > > AFter seeing your expression at a couple of our
> > > songs, I'd say you fit
> > > right in!
> > > And you didn't even hear any actual bad songs...
> > > (grin)
> > > Polydore!

> sick
> > > and

> tape.

> /

> every
> > > four Americans is suffering from some form of

=== message truncated ===>

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." -Rita Mae Brown