[Loch-Ruadh] Disaster Relief from Loch Ruadh

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 19:49:30 PDT 2005

I worked at a church shelter today with about 150
people. They might need more volunteers.
1601 N. Davis
Arlington, TX

They are also in need of donations of:
bigger kids stuff (toys, etc.), bras, combs, African
American hair products, and whatever else you may
have.
Erinn

--- PBW <PBW_RN at ev1.net> wrote:

> Ok I just received word that there *are* two
> shelters set up in Tarrant County and that ARC is in
> need of volunteers as well as the ongoing need for
> donated items. If you can lend a hand you might want
> to call the local ARC chapter which is the Chisholm
> Trail Chapter and their number is (817) 336-8718. I
> am sure that this phone line is going to be *busy*
> so if you call and cant get through please be
> patient and keep trying. While I think its awesome
> that we, the SCA, are helping our fellow SCAdians
> who were devastated by the hurricane we also need to
> keep in mind our fellow humans who may have no one
> like the SCA to help them and are at the sole mercy
> of the kindness of strangers.
>
> Magdalea/Pook>

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." -Rita Mae Brown