[Loch-Ruadh] Request of the populace

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 19:11:59 PDT 2005

We think it would be a good way for the Shire to pitch
in absentia. Would the kit need to be restocked for
the trip by the populace by donation of items or
funds? By Shire funds?

Either way.. we think it is a good idea and would
support it.

Oh and when you go...take care of yourself first,
check in as often as possible and know we will all be
wishing you well.

Lady Katheryn, Lord Cathal and Lord Duckie... and all
the kids too!

Greetings,
I have spoke to our Seneschal asking about taking our
Shire's first aid kit with me to the Katrina areas.
She has no problem with this so I am now asking the
Populace if anyone has issue with me using the Shire's
kit while I am actively working for the Red Cross.
Can you please post any comments or concerns so that I
can find out if I will be using it or trying to obtain
another kit.

In Service,
Aingeal

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"