[Loch-Ruadh] Katrina

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 12 05:47:21 PDT 2005

it occurred to me   that if you wanted  you could use my trailer  it is easily loaded  with a fork lift  . it may not hold a lot but  it shouldn't load you down i am not sure how much weight  it can hold but it is registered  for  a 1/2 ton it uses a 2" hitch
 if need be i can put my generator in the trailer   along with some extra cords  and other stuff     wolfie