[Loch-Ruadh] Mini Demo Tomorrow Evening

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 09:09:45 PDT 2005

You are always welcome to be a part of a demo.
This particular demo is held at an elementary
school as part of a promotion for their Book
Fair, which is run by the PTA. This is also the
PTA's biggest membership drive -- it's a spaghetti
dinner and short (10 min.) meeting to approve the
already approved budget.

The dinner is $5 for adults, $1 for kids, FREE for
PTA members (membership is $5... hmmm).

If you don't want to partake in the dinner, you may
wish to sit at the display table to hand out info
brochures or explain the SCA as a great family
activity.

//Lady Elizabeth
PS - I'm at home today, unless I go to the school.
If I don't answer the home phone, my daughter's cell
number is 817-343-0153.