[Loch-Ruadh] Mini Demo Tomorrow Evening

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 13 09:15:17 PDT 2005

John,
I you scare the bejeezers out of those kids
you'll have the whole PTA board read to "skin"
you! But I won't tell the PTA board you called
them the "powers that be."
You have a lot to contribute... You can always
help hand out information and man the display
tables.

See you in a little while!

//Elizabeth
(I will have my cell phone after 5 PM: 682-465-3186.
I am home right now: 817-293-0345.)