[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad SOP Meeting

PBW PBW_RN at ev1.net
Wed Sep 14 15:27:08 PDT 2005

ahh well since I cannot attend Officers meetings due to work I did not know
this was planned (I must have missed a note put out about it) so I was not
able to make arrangements to switch shifts with a co-worker to have tonight
off from work, so I cannot attend tonights meeting. Unfortunitaly since I
didnt know about the meeting I was not able to get a note/missive together
regarding the Chirurgeon/waterbearing Coordinator for Lughnasad and what
went well and what didnt (though on a good note it was mostly "went well"
with very little "didnt go well"). Since my notes will be late if someone
can tell me who to get it to I will be glad to write up a "this went well
this didnt" and get it to someone for next years autocrat planning.

Magdalea/Pook
CIC of Lughnasad