[Loch-Ruadh] Ren Faire in Tyler

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 15 12:54:04 PDT 2005

Woops, first off, the one in Tyler was last month, Aug. 20-28, Raven's Loft Renaissance Faire.

The one Sept. 24-25 is in Gainesville.

I quote from the current issue of Renaissance Magazine, pg. 88;

Red River Fantasy Faire September 24-25, Sat. 10 a.m-8 p.m., Sun 11 a.m. -7 p.m.
Admission:$11/ Contact  : e-mail: redriver_renfaire at yahoo.com, web: http://rrrff.tripod.com/index.html / Site: Gainesville, TX/ Booths: N/A/ Attendance: N/A / Weapons: must be sheathed and peace-tied; no firearms/ Contact rickwilsonll at yahoo.com for camping information.

Sorry, ads were next to each other and I crossed the two over.

Terrence

Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
I know nothing about it. Sometimes the owner has weekend events. Was it at
the Four Winds site?

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!