[Loch-Ruadh] Defender

Rhonda New rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 20 09:56:49 PDT 2005

I had planned on full-fledged camping... then I decided to travel
very light... then (after the weather reports) I decided maybe a
motel room is the way to go. Now, it looks like day tripping.

My son #2 son is coming up from Freeport on Thursday. He
lives and works down there and his brother is going down
tomorrow night to help bring stuff back up here. (Their
momma didn't raise any dummies!)

//Elizabeth

Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings!

Since the weather is questionable for Sat. afternoon and Sunday, Dana and I
will be daytripping. We will bring a pop-up and plan on sharing the Sat.
evening meal.

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!