[Loch-Ruadh] stuff needed for home Hurricane victims

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 24 15:34:14 PDT 2005

I have a large table and chairs that need a little glue work and they would be fine.
Does any one have a truck to pick them up.
I was going to sell them,but I will donate them instead if they are interested.
Constance

erinn holloway <mom3badboys at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi guys. I've been helping a family from New Orleans
lately. Anyhow, they are planning on moving in to a
duplex Friday and are needing everything for a house.
They have nothing. So, any furniture, electronics,
cookware, etc. would be very much appreciated.
They also have two boys who have no clothes. They were
brought in to the shelter from Baton Rouge (family was
separated) and the shelter here had them in a hotel
before clothes were distributed. The boys are 15 and
16 and she said had a 32 34 waist.
I would like to help with this stuff, but we are plum
broke and are starting over ourselves as our "extras"
and much of our furniture was left in AZ because we
couldn't afford to move it this far.
Please let me know if you have anything.
Erinn

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." Winston Churchill