[Loch-Ruadh] MOVING

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 13:09:12 PDT 2005

Wolfie,
sorry if you feel in the dark. I truly wish I had more
info. on the going ons myself. The info I'm receiving
from the family that I'm helping has been very
limited, but I think that's because they don't know
what's going on themselves. (I just heard this morning
that they were for sure moving this weekend; they were
supposed to move in today, but the owners have been
giving them the run around)
See you tonight,
Emma

--- John Stegall <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:

> help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> i need help moving some of the stuff for eren
> holliways  refuges   !  i need some one to pick up
> what Polydore has at his house  and i will try to
> get the stuff from Constance (sp) i can't lift much
>  if some one can help please call me on my cell
> these folks are moving to a duplex in Arlington   (
> i am in the dark as much as any one )  817 688 3842
>            wolfie
>

> wolfie !
> j_greywolf at earthlink.net
> In Service to the Most High: from whom all blessings
> flow
> and the kingdom>

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." Winston Churchill