[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Pet Owners

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 09:33:33 PDT 2006

Wanted to pass this on to the pet owners. I know most
of us have a pet or two. I called to verify the deal
and got Orc his appt. for thursday. Only $10 for the
surgery and rabies shot. Yay!

Kat

Metroport Humane Society is pleased to announce
another Animal Birth Control (ABC) program of low cost
spay neuter subsidy starting Saturday, April 1, and
continuing until the money runs out.

The program will be run by Texas Coalition for Animal
Protection (TCAP) at the Denton Low cost Clinic . We
will be offering low cost spay or neuter for indiidual
pets for just $10. To get this low price call the
clinic at 940- 566 5551 to make an appointment.

You must mention you want to take advantage of the ABC
program. Only 2 pets for each family allowed. If your
pet has a rabies shot already please take proof of
this. If not a rabies shot will be given.