[Loch-Ruadh] OT: Pet Owners

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 10:01:53 PDT 2006

Thanks,
We just got a puppy a  month ago(Clifford, he's a
golden retriever).... This works out great. Tom wanted
to breed him (he's AKC)... but I don't want the
hassle. So now he can't say it costs too much to get
him fixed...
Emma :)

--- Cat <fem_cat at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wanted to pass this on to the pet owners. I know
> most
> of us have a pet or two. I called to verify the deal
> and got Orc his appt. for thursday. Only $10 for the
> surgery and rabies shot. Yay!
>

> Kat
>

> Metroport Humane Society is pleased to announce
> another Animal Birth Control (ABC) program of low
> cost
> spay neuter subsidy starting Saturday, April 1, and
> continuing until the money runs out.
>
> The program will be run by Texas Coalition for
> Animal
> Protection (TCAP) at the Denton Low cost Clinic . We
> will be offering low cost spay or neuter for
> indiidual
> pets for just $10. To get this low price call the
> clinic at 940- 566 5551 to make an appointment.
>
> You must mention you want to take advantage of the
> ABC
> program. Only 2 pets for each family allowed. If
> your
> pet has a rabies shot already please take proof of
> this. If not a rabies shot will be given.

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown